Lord willing, we are leaving for Indiana in two days! Not only do I get to do a 14-hour road trip, I get to see my baby sister AND hunt AND enjoy cooler temperatures! Does it get any better than that? Let’s see if I have everything I need:
- Matching camo shirt and pants from Gander Mountain: check!
- Pink camo Mission Craze compound bow: check!
- Black’s Creek bow case with the pink deer plushie my daughter made for me: check!
- Pink camo practice quiver my husband made for me with practice arrows: check!
- Redesigned pink blingy spiderweb quiver with Ted Nugent pink zebra arrows: check!
- Pink Tru-Fire wrist release: check!
- Pink camo backpack with all my necessities, including OFF Clip-On, binoculars, deer grunt, wet wipes, knife, gloves, cap, scarf, face paint, harness, and other things I cannot do without while on the hunt: check!
|Natalie did such a great job on this! So cute!|