Lord willing, we are leaving for Indiana in two days! Not only do I get to do a 14-hour road trip, I get to see my baby sister AND hunt AND enjoy cooler temperatures! Does it get any better than that? Let’s see if I have everything I need:
- Matching camo shirt and pants from Gander Mountain: check!
- Pink camo Mission Craze compound bow: check!
- Black’s Creek bow case with the pink deer plushie my daughter made for me: check!
- Pink camo practice quiver my husband made for me with practice arrows: check!
- Redesigned pink blingy spiderweb quiver with Ted Nugent pink zebra arrows: check!
- Pink Tru-Fire wrist release: check!
- Pink camo backpack with all my necessities, including OFF Clip-On, binoculars, deer grunt, wet wipes, knife, gloves, cap, scarf, face paint, harness, and other things I cannot do without while on the hunt: check!
Hubby and I were outside practicing earlier today. He was grouping his arrows on the target like a pro!
I climbed up in the 17-foot stand for the first time–yes, in my harness–and didn’t do as well as I do on the ground. I finally figured it out, though. Form is everything.
And it’s a lot different in the stand than it is on the ground. I’m not very consistent, but I did get pretty tired after a few draws. We’ll see what happens!
By the way, here are more photos of the plushie and the quiver. If you are interested in purchasing one, message me!
|Natalie did such a great job on this! So cute!|
Stay tuned. . .